Saturday, October 4, 2008

RUN, KICK, SCORE!

So life has kept me so busy and another month has gone by since I have posted. We have been busy with school, work and all our extra activities. Hailey has been is playing soccer again and loving it. It is so funny to watch her. She is really aggressive and pushes everyone out of the way without blinking an eye. Whatever is takes to score a goal. She is so determined and never quits. Jonah loves to cheer her on. He says "Go, Hailey, Go." It is really cute. Here are some pictures of her last game.

Hailey also had her first sleep over during fall break. It was so weird to have her gone. She went to a friends house and they all played with their american girl dolls. When I asked her to call me before she went to sleep, she said "No way, I will be way to busy with my friends!" I just thought to myself, here we go! She 6 going on 16. The next day we took all the girls to the Bistro at the american girl store for lunch. Of course Jonah and his friend Bradley came but played trucks while all the girls played with their dolls.





1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the two boys surrounded by all that pink!!!! Haley looks like a bruiser with her hair back in the braid, but the following picture with her and the American Girl Doll is all girl.