Thursday, August 21, 2008

CUT, COLOR & PASTE

So I am a little slow in posting this, but Jonah started preschool last Wednesday. He is loving it more so than last year. There are 4 boys and 4 girls in his class. His teacher Ms. Kaye Anne is wonderful and is soft spoken like him. He loves to tell me about what he did at school. He thinks it is funny to come home with dirty socks from the playground. He knows that makes me scream and he must think that is funny. I am also including a picture of Hailey on the Friday of her first week of school. She was so tired from getting up so early. By Friday she came home and fell asleep reading in her room.




4 comments:

BillyCheese said...

Wow. Jonah has gotten so much more mature, older and taller since I last saw him. He looks all grown up. Has it been that long since I last saw him?

Terri said...

Jonah is such a cutie! He's gotten so big. Where did you get that cute hanging book rack? I would love to find one for Kimi's and Josephs rooms. Then maybe I wouldn't find books on the floor.

Unknown said...

Hi there Ririe's! You are ALL beautiful! I'm glad you are doing well and I sure miss you guys! Take care, xxoolove "Auntie" Kathy

Heather said...

Jonah looks like YOU Laura!! It is fun to see your family pictures!